- “Thomas Verified” And “Thomas Verified + Video” Offer Manufacturers Enhanced Visibility And Targeting To Prospects From Preferred Industries, As Well As Custom Video Options
- “Thomas Verified” Already #1 Self-Serve Option On Thomasnet.com
NORTH BETHESDA, Md., Sept. 13, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Thomas, a leading industrial sourcing platform, today announced that it has added two additional self-serve profile options for the more than 500,000 suppliers on its popular Thomasnet.com.
Thomas Verified offers suppliers premium placement on Thomasnet.com while Thomas Verified + Video lets suppliers include videos on their company profiles. In the nearly three months since the two options were introduced, the “Thomas Verified” tier is already the most-popular option among Thomas’ self-serve portfolio.
“Thomasnet.com is North America’s largest industrial sourcing platform, and the additional self-serve options make it even easier for the hundreds of thousands of small- and mid-size suppliers to reach 1.4 million industrial buyers, gain new customers and grow their businesses,” said Bill Cronin, Chief Revenue Officer for Xometry. “For the last 125+ years, Thomas has proven indispensable to buyers and suppliers alike. We continue to enhance and grow our portfolio of products across Thomas to benefit manufacturers throughout North America and provide unmatched value to our enterprise customers.”
The four self-service options for suppliers are:
- Thomas Claimed, which allows suppliers to showcase their products and services on Thomasnet.com;
- Thomas Registered, which gives suppliers improved ranking over their competitors;
- Thomas Verified, which offers enhanced visibility on the platform, access to a wider audience and targeting prospects from preferred industries; and
- Thomas Verified + Video, which offers all the benefits of Thomas Verified as well as custom video content.
Thomas Verified is the now the most-popular self-serve option on the platform.
Xometry’s (NASDAQ:XMTR) AI-powered marketplace, popular Thomasnet industrial sourcing platform and suite of cloud-based services are rapidly digitizing the $2.4 trillion manufacturing industry. Xometry provides manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their business and makes it easy for buyers to access global manufacturing capacity and create locally resilient supply chains. The Xometry Instant Quoting Engine® leverages millions of pieces of data to quickly and effectively analyze complex parts in real-time, match buyers with the right suppliers globally and provide accurate pricing and lead times. Through its extensible marketplace, Xometry continuously scales its offerings, delivering an ever-expanding menu of manufacturing capabilities. Learn more at www.xometry.com or follow @xometry.
VP, Corporate Communications
Illume PR for Xometry
VP, Investor Relations